Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Videos. You watch them. Very Nice

HEY watch this videos.

The first is Pat and Carolyn expertly trolling the red carpet at last night's event celebrating Oxygen now airing past cycles of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. I think Jaslene might have taken some lessons with Henry Higgins or something; she sounds less Helen Keller and more Helen...a Bonham Carter? I think I stretched too far for symmetry there...


The second is a video of mine and Vivian's cats, who are REALLY excited for the pending release of the Notorious B.I.G biopic. Especially Teagan, because she's so gangsta.

SimulCATS in Simulcast: Episode 2 from Quailhead on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Pat Sandora said...

haaaaaa thank you for posted our retarded video :)

Vivian said...

Arabella is also quite gangster, look at how smooth she does the Roger Rabbit in sepia.

I've already worked out a deal with Diddy to pen a remix of "I'll Be Missing You" for SimulCATS Episode 5.

Jeanette said...

Pat, you forgot to thank me for sharing the video of my cat. THAT was rude.

Artie said...

oh man, jeanette... i laughed so hard at that video that i farted... audibly. i dont know why videos of cats grooming themselves with biggie in the background has that effect on me, but it does. thank you.