Thursday, May 14, 2009

What Alex Trebek Would Call A True Potpourri

1. So I am WAY behind on my HOUSE viewing. Either I have been really busy for the past few months or just slipping into comas for long periods of time and not realizing it. If its the latter, I hope that we can make a HOUSE episode about it where it turns out the only cure for me is having sex with House...and his cane. Wait, what? Anyway, just the other night I watched the episode from 3/30/09 in which Mos Def plays the victim of trapped in syndrome and we see House and his team from a Mos Def's ailing POV. I have subsequently dubbed this episode THE DIVING HOUSE AND THE VICODIN FLY. I think when I get to the episode where Kutner kills himself, I will blog it as if I watched it in a completely timely fashion.

2. Reason 1,435 I have no soul. This kid--not even remotely adorable to me. Back me up, he's kind of an asshole, no?


3. My two worlds of fandom are colliding, as Neil Patrick Harris is set to host the Tony's on June 7th. I should liveblog it and show you how dorky I can be. We certainly would not have the same obstacle we had last time we tried to live blog (that being an overhwelming hetero male presence).

6 comments:

Alanna said...

It would be totes adorbs if the 5-year-old chef chopped one of his fingers off since 5-YEAR-OLDS CAN'T BE CHEFS

marie said...

This kid like can barely give Matt Lauer the time of day. He isn't even looking at him and can barely answer his questions. I love this kid for that reason.

Vivian said...

I think he's cute! Slightly neurotic, but a total smarty pants!

Jeanette said...

That kid is the devil guys.

Jeanette's Mother said...

Matt Lauer is the asshole. He let himself be set up to be upstaged by a kid.

J.J. said...

NPH hosting the Tonys? Excuse me; I have to go change my pants.

(You should live blog. PLEASE.)